The awesome and unique “Parallax” effect is added from BM Content builder version 3.14. The feature is available from all modules, excerpt Group module. It looks like:
How to add the Parallax for a module
You need to edit page and enter BM Content builder:
Click pencil icon to edit an existing module( or add a new module), the Parallax options are in Advanced Settings tab of Group mould editing panel.
Click Enable Parallax, you will find the parallax options:
- Parallax Starting Position: Slide the scroll bar to define where the parallax begins, which is the module’s position when it is entering the viewport. The number(0-100) is the distance from the module to the top edge of the viewport as a percentage of the total viewport height.
The options below are the distance and shape offsets at the start of the module’s parallax, which are actually the CSS transform rules.
- Horizontal Translation Distance: the position offset(-100 to 100) in the horizontal direction, negative values are to the left, positive values are to the right
- Vertical Translation Distance: the position offset(-100 to 100) in the vertical direction, negative values are to the top, positive values are to the bottom
- Skew Degree: the shape skew(0-10deg)
- Scale: the shape of scale(0-2)