The ART, SEA, Arnold themes support the hosted font. To use it, please activate BM Content Builder plugin.
Please follow to set the Upload Font:
- Please go to Fonts Management > Fonts Definition.
- Click “Add Item”.
- Enter the font name in “Font Name”.
- Pickup the “Upload Font” from the “Font Source”.
- Click “Upload” to upload(or choose from the Media Library) the font file(s).
- We suggest you use the WOFF2 format font file, it supports most of modern browsers.
Tips: You could turn the TTF to WOFF2 by the Fontsquirrel.
- The font file URL format should be with http://(or https://). Please make sure the file URL is with https if your website is set the SSL(https). You could edit the URL manually also.
- If you enable the “base64”, the font file(s) will be inlined in webpage instead of linked external file(s). It will fix the FOUT (Flash of Unstyled Text) issue.
PS: there will not be the FOUT issue when you enable Page Loader.
- Fallback font is optional. The browser will show the fallback font if the Google font is not loaded.
- Click Save
After completing the font creation(Definition), please go to Fonts Management > Fonts Assignment to assign the font, check more.
- Cannot upload font files.
Sometimes in WordPress site you try to upload file and got the error message “Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.” Read more>>
- How to solve the fatal error?
The font file URL format should be with http://(or https://), like