You can use either the WordPress default editor or the BM Content builder to create a page. Like:
There are many useful options built-in ART theme.
e.g. when you create a fullscreen slider, maybe you want the header bar is above the content area, you could enable the “Content From Page Top“
Create a new page
To create a new page, please click Pages > Add New, you will see the WordPress default block editor.
ps: we don’t suggest you use the WordPress Classic editor(old editor). We don’t test compatibility with the Classic editor anymore.
The default title of the page. It could be hidden by the “Show Title Wrap” option.
- Show Title Wrap – show or hide the main title
- Show Excerpt – to show or the brief introduction under the title under the title, it will work when “Show Title Wrap” is enable. Please enter the brief introduction content in left “Excerpt” box
Header & Footer
- Show head – Show or hide the header bar
- Show footer – Show or hide the footer bar
- Show Header when Scrolling – the header bar will hide when open the page. It will show when page is scrolled. The header bar will be sticky to the top of the page if this option is enabled.
- The scrolled distance to Activate Header – enter a number for the scrolled distance
- Transparent Header Background – The header background will be transparent
- Content From Page Top – the content area will start from the page top edge instead of the header bar.
If there is a hero section on the top of the page, please enable the 2 options.
- Logo and Menu Color – set the logo and menu color. If the default logo/menu color is dark, you could set the light(alternative) color with the dark color background. You should set the default and alternative color scheme(uploaded logo file or color value) in the Theme Option.
Set a background color for the page, you could set the font color also, all text content in the page will be forced to show as the color.
Enable All Images of The Page Navigated in The Same Lightbox – The option is disabled by default. Normally, if you enable Lightbox in a module of the BM Content builder, the images can only be navigated(Next/Pre) in the same module. The images in the different modules(Single Image, Grid, Masonry Modules) would be navigated in the same Lightbox if enable this option.
Create content with BM Content Builder
The main content(Portfolio list, hero, images, text, etc) is created by the BM Content Builder, click the BM Content Builder to enter the builder editing panel. Please read about the BM Content Builder introduction.
If you can not see the button, please install and activate the BM Content Builder plugin. Learn about how to install it. If you cannot see it after activating BM Content Builder plugin, please make sure update Art WP theme and BM Content Builder plugin to the latest version.