You can use either the WordPress default editor or the BM Content builder to create a page. Like:
There are many useful options built-in Arnold theme.
e.g. when you create a fullscreen slider, maybe you want the header bar is above the content area, you could enable the “Content From Page Top“
Create a new page
To create a new page, please click Pages > Add New, you will see the WordPress default block editor.
ps: we don’t suggest you use the WordPress Classic editor(old editor). We don’t test compatibility with the Classic editor anymore.
The default title of the page. It could be hidden by the “Show Title Wrap” option.
- Show Title Wrap – If you want to show the default title, please enable this option. Its default value is “Off”. Normally, you could create title in BM Content Builder, it will be more flexible to relocate in the builder. The default title is shown at the top of the page always.
- Show Excerpt – to show or the brief introduction under the title under the title, it will work when “Show Title Wrap” is enable. Please enter the brief introduction content in left “Excerpt” box
Header & Footer
- Show head – Show or hide the header bar. Its default value is “On”. If you don’t want to show the header bar for this page, please disable it.
ps: If you want to config the header layout, please go to Theme Option to set it.
- Show Footer – Show or hide the footer bar. Its default value is “On”. If you don’t want to show the footer bar for this page, please disable it.
ps: If you want to config the footer layout, please go to Theme Option to set it.
- Show Header when Scrolling – the header bar will hide when open the page. It will show when page is scrolled
- The scrolled distance to Activate Header – enter a number for the scrolled distance
Content From Page Top
The content area will start from the page top edge instead of the header bar if this option is activated.
Transparent Header Background
The header background will be transparent. If there is a hero section on the top of this page, maybe you need to enable this option.
If there is a hero section on the top of the page, please enable the 2 options.
Enable Footer Overlay
The content will over the content area if this option is activated
Color rule options
- Logo and Menu Color – set the logo and menu color. If the default logo/menu color is dark, you could set the light(alternative) color with a dark color background. You could choose Logo&Menu color for the mobile layout also.
Set a background color for the page, you could set the font color also, all text content in the page will be forced to show as the color.
Enable All Images of The Page Navigated in The Same Lightbox – The option is disabled by default. Normally, if you enable Lightbox in a module of the BM Content builder, the images can only be navigated(Next/Pre) in the same module. The images in the different modules(Single Image, Grid, Masonry Modules) would be navigated in the same Lightbox if enable this option.
If you want to check more about the Lightbox, please click here.
Create content with BM Content Builder
The main content(Portfolio list, hero, images, text, etc) is created by the BM Content Builder, click the BM Content Builder to enter the builder editing panel. Please read the BM Content Builder introduction.
If you can not see the button, please install and activate the BM Content Builder plugin. Learn about how to install it. If you cannot see it after activating BM Content Builder plugin, please make sure update Arnold WP theme and BM Content Builder plugin to the latest version.
There is a special layout is made by the template(Home7-Irregular) instead of BM Content Builder. Please refer to this article.