Thank you very much for buying Arnold WordPress theme! We provide a large number of step-by-step documentation and videos that will help you understand how to use Arnold theme. Here is an index that creating the website.
Install both the Arnold theme and bundled plugins. Please notice that the BM Content plugin is required plugin. If you want to add eShop function, please install the WooCommerce. If you want to show a Google map, please install the WP Google Maps plugin. Check more[video guide]
Please don’t activate the WordPress Classic editor by Classic editor plugin or other way.
I suggest you import the demo data, it is a fast way to custom from the demo pages. You could off course create the pages from zero also. check more
- Go to Arnold Theme > Theme Options, set the logo, color, social media, header / footer layout, GDPR bar.
- Go to BM Font management, setup the typeface for your WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Customize, set the Favicon, background image
- Go to Appearance > Menus, setup the menu for your WordPress
- Go to Settings > Reading, pickup a page as the homepage
If you want to sell the products on website, please install the most popular eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. Please refer to how to config WooCommerce