Downgrade Air theme v2 to v1
The version 2 is a major update, it is incompatible with version 1. If you have accidentally upgraded version 2, you should downgrade to version 1.
Please go to Appearance > Themes. You will find the thumbnail of version 1 if you didn’t remove it.
Activate the version 1, move the mouse cursor to the thumbnail of the version 1. Click Activate.
If the version 1 has been deleted, please refer to the next section to re-install it.
Please stop BM Content Builder plugin, re-activate BM Page builder plugin
Update(re-install) Version 1.x
We will still release minor update for the version 1. You could download the installable file on the ThemeForest. Please follow the tutorial to update it (version 1.x to 1.x).
- Log in to your ThemeForest account and navigate to your ‘Downloads’ tab and then locate your Air purchase
- Click the ‘Download’ button and choose to download ‘All Files & Documentation’
- Unzip the downloaded file, find the installable file air-theme.zip in version1(for-existing-users) folder
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate “Appearance > Themes”, please activate a default theme(like Twenty Nineteen theme). Because you cannot delete a currently activated theme.
- Delete the existing version Air theme(click “Theme Details” on Air thumbnail, there is the popup panel, click “delete” on bottom-right corner)
- At the top of the page click “Add New”
- Click “Upload Theme”, then click the file input to select a file, pick up air-theme.zip, and click “Install Now”
- After installation you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
- Click the link “Activate”, then Air theme is installed.
- Plugin update: Go to Plugins > All Plugins, find the BM PageBuilder, click “Update Required”. If there is not the “Update Required”. link, please ignore it.