We will constantly update the SEA theme, including adding new features, fixing bugs, and adapting to new software (WordPress, WooCommerce).
Before the udtate, we suggest you make a backup.
- Go to and login themeforest.net, move the mouse cursor to the username on top-right of the page, there is the sub-menu slide down, click “download” to go download page, click “Installable WordPress file only” to download the installable file.
- Login to your WordPress website admin.
- In the “Appearance > Themes” menu, activate another theme, delete the Art theme(click “Theme Details” on Art thumbnail, there is the popup panel, click “delete” on the bottom-right corner)
ps: it will not remove the existed pages and layouts.
- At the top of the page click “Add New”, click “Upload Theme”, then click the file input to select a file.
- Select the latest zipped theme file, “sea-theme.zip”, and click “Install Now”.
- After installation, you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
- Click the link “Activate”.
After updating the main theme, please update the BM Content builder plugin also:
Go to Plugins > All Plugins, find BM Content Builder, click “Update Required”, it will guide you to finish the update.