To find the Contact Form module, Please go to “Pages > Add New”, click “BM Content Builder”
You could use this module to create a contact form:
You could set the recipient email address and placeholder text:
Form and button style
You could set the form box and submit button style:
1) If you can’t receive the mail, please check your mailbox, maybe it is moved to the spam.
2) The mail server of your website server doesn’t work. Please contact the host supplier to fix it.
Contact Form 7
If you want to add more form fields(like phone, subject, etc) or reCAPTCHA. You could use the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New, search Contact From 7 to install and activate it
- Go to Contact > Add New, create a form by the Contact Form 7 editor.
The default style of Contact Form 7 is showing label name out the input box. If you want the label to be shown in the input box, please refer the form codes like:
<label>[text* your-name placeholder "Name"]</label> <label>[email* your-email placeholder "Mail"]</label> <label>[text* your-subject placeholder "Subject"]</label> <label>[textarea your-message placeholder "Message"]</label> [submit "Submit"]
- You will find the Shortcode of this contact form at the bottom of title input box.
- Edit your contact page(or add new), add a Text module, paste the Shortcode into the Text module:
- Please refer the guide to add reCAPTCHA (v3)