Google Fonts is a library of 977 free licensed font families. Please follow to create the Google font(s):
- Please go to Fonts Management > Fonts Definition.
- Click “Add Item”.
- Enter the font name in “Font Name”.
- Pickup the “Google Fonts” from the “Font Source”.
- Pickup a Font from the “Choose Font Type”. Set the font weight and language.
- If there is not the fonts shown in the “Choose Font Type” selector. Please enter the Google Api Key(Fonts Management > Google Api Key).
- Fallback font is optional. The browser will show the fallback font if the Google font is not loaded.
After completing the font creation(Definition), please go to Fonts Management > Fonts Assignment to assign the font, check more.