Thank you very much for buying the SEA WordPress theme! We provide a large number of step-by-step documentation and videos that will help you understand how to use this theme. Here is an index that creating the website.
Install both the SEA WordPress theme and bundled plugins. Please notice that the BM Content plugin is the required plugin. If you want to add an eShop function, please install the WooCommerce. If you want to show a Google map, please install the WP Google Maps plugin. Check more[video guide]
Please don’t activate the WordPress Classic editor by Classic editor plugin or other way.
I suggest you import the demo data, it is a fast way to custom from the demo pages. You could of course create the pages from zero also. check more
- Go to SEA Theme > Theme Options, set the logo, color, social media, header / footer layout.
- Go to BM Font management, to set the fonts. check more
- Go to Appearance > Customize, set the Favicon, background image
- Go to Appearance > Menus, setup the menu. check more
- Go to Settings > Reading, pickup a page as the homepage. check more
If you want to sell the products on the website, please install the most popular eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. Please refer to how to set the WooCommerce page layout.