You can use either the WordPress default editor or the BM Content builder to create a page. Like:
There are many useful options built-in ART theme.
e.g. when you create a fullscreen slider, maybe you want the header bar is above the content area, you could enable the “Content From Page Top“
The default title of the page. It could be hidden by the “Show Title Wrap” option.
- Show Title Wrap – show or hide the main title
- Show Excerpt – to show or the brief introduction under the title under the title, it will work when “Show Title Wrap” is enable. Please enter the brief introduction content in left “Excerpt” box
Header & Footer
- Show head – Show or hide the header bar
- Show footer – Show or hide the footer bar
- Show Header when Scrolling – the header bar will hide when open the page. It will show when page is scrolled
- The scrolled distance to Activate Header – enter a number for the scrolled distance
- Transparent Header Background – The header background will be transparent
- Content From Page Top – the content area will start from the page top edge instead of the header bar.
If there is a hero section on the top of the page, please enable the 2 options.
- Logo and Menu Color – set the logo and menu color. If the default logo/menu color is dark, you could set the light(alternative) color with the dark color background. You should set the default and alternative color scheme(uploaded logo file or color value) in the Theme Option.
Set a background color for the page, you could set the font color also, all text content in the page will be forced to show as the color.
- Enable All Images of The Page Navigated in The Same Lightbox – The option is disabled by default. Normally, if you enable Lightbox in a module of the BM Content builder, the images can only be navigated(Next/Pre) in the same module. The images in the different modules(Single Image, Grid, Masonry Modules) would be navigated in the same Lightbox if enable this option.