To showcase your portfolio(project) items. Please add a new Page, active the BM Content builder to create tons of grid or masonry grid layouts.
Step by step
- Page > Add New
- Enter a title
- Click BM Content Builder
- Click “Masonry Grid”
- Choose “Portfolio” from the “Source” selector
- Choose a category of your portfolio(project) items
- Click “Edit Your Portfolio Layout”
You could move, enlarge, shrink the items. You could click the placeholder layout(Quick Creating) to create layout quickly
Check the video guide from 00:57
- You could create the Portfolio list page from the images also. Choose the “Media Library” from the “Source” selector.
Click “Select Image” to pick up the images.
The images will be shown in the editor:
Check the video guide from 04:13
- Set spacing, filter, mouseover effect, and other options please check more about the Masonry grid module.
00:06 – Add new page, enter title
00:17 – Click BM Content Builder, click Masonry Grid
00:22 – Choose Portfolio, Select a category
00:26 – Click Edit Your Portfolio Layout, drag to edit the layout
00:57 – Edit the layout by quickly creating
01:20 – Set the spacing
01:48 – Fit image into Grid
01:59 – Set the filter
02:23 – Set the mouseover effect(Text above the image)
03:14 – Show the text under the image by default
03:55 – Lightbox
04:13 – Creating from the Media Library