Thank you very much for buying ART WordPress theme! We provide a large number of step-by-step documentation and videos that will help you understand how to use ART theme. Here is an index that creating the website.
Install both the ART theme and bundled plugins. Please notice that the BM Content plugin is required plugin. If you want to add eShop function, please install the WooCommerce. If you want to show a Google map, please install the WP Google Maps plugin. Check more[video guide]
Please don’t activate the WordPress Classic editor by Classic editor plugin or other way.
I suggest you import the demo data, it is a fast way to custom from the demo pages. You could off course create the pages from zero also. check more
- Go to Art Theme > Theme Options, set the logo, color, social media, header / footer layout, GDPR bar.
- Go to BM Font management, to set the fonts. check more
- Go to Appearance > Customize, set the Favicon, background image
- Go to Appearance > Menus, setup the menu. check more
- Go to Settings > Reading, pickup a page as the homepage. check more
If you want to showcase works. Please create some single portfolios[video guide]. To show the single portfolios, please create the portfolio list page[video guide].
To create homepage, about, contact, etc. Please go to “Pages > Add New“.
You could create the fullscreen hero, slider and maps
If you want to post the blogs. Please go to “Posts > Add New” to create the single posts. To show these blogs, please create a Blog page.
If you want to sell the products on website, please install the most popular eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. Please refer to how to set the WooCommerce page layout.