Air WordPress theme is compatible with the most popular online store plugin – WooCommerce. Please install both Air WordPress theme and BM Content builder plugin firstly(learn more), then follow the steps to install WooCommerce plugin and import the demo data.
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins
- Install the “WooCommerce” plugin
- Go to Plugins > All Plugins
- Activate the WooCommerce plugin
- Please set up the WooCommerce(store, payment, shipping, etc) following the wizard. The wizard will create the store, cart, checkout pages automatically at the same time.
If you missed the wizard, please go to WooCommerce > Status > Tools and use the page installer tool(read more).
- The WooCommerce wizard will create a default Shop page(Shop – Shop Page). If you cannot find the Shop page, please go to WooCommerce > Status > Tools and use the page installer tool to rebuild it. Readmore
Import WooCommerce demo
Navigate to Air Theme > Import Demo. Pick up the Shop thumbnail, then Import button will change as blur, click it to import the data. The button text will change as “Import completed” when the importing process is finished.
Edit imported demo pages
Navigate to Products > All Products, you will find the imported demo products pages.
Please click a product title to edit it. You can edit the title, description, price, and other options. The product image will be shown on the shop or product list page.
Default Shop page
The WooCommerce wizard will create a default Shop page(Shop – Shop Page). The default Shop page(Shop – Shop Page) can not be edited directly by BM content builder or WordPress editor, it can be set column(s) and thumbnail ratio in Appearance > Customize, check more.
Custom shop page
The imported “Home – Front Page” is created by BM content builder.
Please edit the page, click BM Content Builder to edit.
The editing panel will show, the product list is built by a Grid module. Please move the mouse above the products list, click Pencil icon to edit it.
Grid panel will pop up, please make sure option Metro is selected from selector Grid List Type.
To change the thumbnail shape, please edit single product, edit Thumbnail Shape for Metro Style in Grid
Maybe you want to know how to set the sidebar layout, cart icon, slider, etc. Check more
There are may options within the WooCommerce, please check the WooCommerce official DOC. We won’t list them one by one.