The Page is the basis for creating a website, there is no limit to the number of Pages created. The Post is for writing single blog posts, and Page is usually for creating Homepage, Portfolio(list), About, Info, Contact, Shop and etc.
Create a new page from the WordPress Dashboard
Navigate to the Pages tab in your WordPress sidebar and click the Add New option, then you will enter the page editing interface.
Tips: If you change anything in the interface, please click Update(or Publish) button to save them.
Tips: You can also create a page by duplicating an existing page, please must use the Yoast Duplicate plugin to clone existing pages. Other page duplicating plugins do not work well with BM content builder.
Air supplies a lot of options to config the layout of the specific page, you can find the options in Settings panel under WordPress default editor.
Give your page a name by entering it in the Title field. It is the default title of the page. It is displayed on the top of page by default. If you want to hide the default title(you can create a new title in BM content builder), please locate the Settings panel, disable Show Title Wrap.
- Show Title Wrap – show or hide page default title
- Show Excerpt – to show or the brief introduction under the title under the title, it will work when “Show Title Wrap” is enable. Please enter the brief introduction content in left “Excerpt” box
Header & Footer
- Show head – Show or hide the header bar
- Show footer – Show or hide the footer bar
- Show Header when Scrolling – the header bar will hide when open the page. It will show when page is scrolled
- The scrolled distance to Activate Header – enter a number for the scrolled distance
- Transparent Header Background – The header background will be transparent
Content From Page Top
The content area will start from the page top edge instead of the header bar if this option is enabled. Please activate it if you want to add a fullscreen section on the top of the page.
Logo and Menu Color
Logo and Menu Color – set the logo and menu color. If the default logo/menu color is dark, you could set the light(alternative) color with the dark color background. You should set the default and alternative color scheme(uploaded logo file or color value) in the Theme Option.
Set a background color for the page, you could set the font color also, all text content in the page will be forced to show as the color.
The featured color will be defined for the masker background if the Flex Masker of the page loader is activated.
Enable All Images of The Page Navigated in The Same Lightbox – The option is disabled by default. Normally, if you enable Lightbox in a module of the BM Content builder, the images can only be navigated(Next/Pre) in the same module. The images in the different modules(Single Image, Grid, Masonry Modules) would be navigated in the same Lightbox if enable this option.
Create content with BM Content Builder
The main content(hero, slider, images grid, text block, etc) is created by the BM Content Builder, click the BM Content Builder to enter the builder editing panel. You can learn more how to use BM Content Builder by the specific tutorial how to create homepage.
- If you can not see the BM Content builder button, please install and activate the BM Content Builder plugin.
- Please don’t activate WordPress Classic editor by a plugin or other ways.