We know there is a default way to create a blog page here. You could create a blog(or news) page by the Grid module also.
- Please go to Pages > Add New
- Enter a title like “Blog”
- Click BM Content Builder, click Grid (learn how to insert a Grid)
- Choose the Source as “Post”, select a category for the blog posts
- Set the Image Ratio as “Auto”, set the Grid List Type as “Masonry Grid”
- Click “Advanced Settings”, set the Item Style as “Image+Text”
You could add other modules (e.g. slider). So it is suitable to create a mixed layout blog page.
Please DO NOT select this page in “Settings > Reading“, or the layouts will not be shown.