To showcase your gallery work. Please add a new Page, active the BM Content builder.
Step by step
- Page > Add New
- Enter a title
- Click BM Content Builder
- Click “Grid”
- Choose “Media Library” from the “Source” selector:
- Click “Select Images”.
The Media Library panel will popup. Please pick up the images.
- The default title is the image file name. You could enter the Title, Categories, Custom URL. The categories are for the Filters.
- You will see the selected images are shown. You could drag&drop the images to re-order them. You could set the Columns and Spacing.
- Please click “Advanced Settings”, choose “Open Lightbox” in the selector “What Thumbnail Does”:
- If you want to open a webpage, please choose “Open Custom URL” in the selector “What Thumbnail Does”. You need to enter a URL in the Media library for each image(refer step 7).
Maybe you want to know how to use the Grid module, please click here.