- Go to Pages > All pages, choose a page to edit it
- Click BM Content Builder
- The pictures in most modules can be replaced directly, like the Slider, Single Image, click the pencil icon to edit module:
- Click “Add new image”, the media library will popup, replace the gray placeholder image
- If the Source is “Media Library”, the images could be replaced directly. Please click the delete icon above the placeholder images to delete them, click “Select Images” to add your own images:
- If the Source is “Portfolio”, please go to “Portfolio > All portfolio” to replace the Featured image.
- Go to “Portfolio > All portfolio”, choose a portfolio to click Edit:
- Find the Featured image in the right column
- Click Replace Image to change the Featured image
- Find the Second Featured Image(under the Featured image), click the image to replace it. The Second Featured Image is for mouseover effect.
- Click BM Content Builder, edit the modules to replace the images
- For the “Gallery on Right” (or Left) template, please click the delete icon above the placeholder images to delete them, click Select Images to add your own images