This tutorial introduces how to create static pages through Air theme, like About, Contact. The main part of the page, except for the header and footer, is created by adding a Page. Login WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Page tab click ‘Add New’. Then you will enter the page editing interface. It is WordPress default editor(screenshot below). Air supplies Settings options panel under the editor, you can config the page thought these options(like header, title, etc read more).
Step by step
- In the WordPress editor, please give the page a name by entering it in the Title field. Click Publish(or Update) button
- The main layout is built by BM Content Builder, please click the BM Content Builder button(blue color) at the WordPress editor top bar
- Then you enter the BM Content builder interface. Most of the Air demo layouts have been built in the builder, please click “Insert Template” to insert a layout quickly.
- In the popup panel of Insert Sections, navigate to About/Contact tab, choose a layout, click Insert
- Click Close icon when it tips “Completed”
- Inserted layout should be like:
- Click Save icon. When you add a new module, please click the icon to save the layout. It is not necessary to click Update button in WordPress default editor. check more
- You can replace as your own content now. Please move the mouse above maps, click Pencil icon.
- Embed panel will pop up, you can edit the content in the editor
Set Other for selector Source, enter the maps codes into Embed Code input box. To find the right maps codes, please check the tutorial.
- Please move the mouse above paragraph text(or heading text), click pencil icon.
- The Text editing panel will pop up, you can edit the content in the editor
- To edit contact form, please read the guide.
- You can of course add new content in builder, please refer to how to use the BM Content builder.